Synth on Waiting for a girl like you on Juno ds

Reaction score
Juno ds trying to find patch or layer for this tune. Some synth pad I’m hearing

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
So what's the song?

Surprisingly I don't have a photographic index in my head of every cheezy song ever published.

Who's the artist?

What year?

And if you're too lazy to post a youtube clip with your question I can't be bothered to do a stupid search that brings up 20 different songs and versions with the same insipid title.

In fact I'm going to stop wasting my time with this stupid question entirely and unwatch the thread.

Reaction score
So what's the song?

Surprisingly I don't have a photographic index in my head of every cheezy song ever published.

Who's the artist?

What year?

And if you're too lazy to post a youtube clip with your question I can't be bothered to do a stupid search that brings up 20 different songs and versions with the same insipid title.

In fact I'm going to stop wasting my time with this stupid question entirely and unwatch the thread.
No problem sir but the name of the tune is clearly identified in the subject.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score

Is this the song?
Great tune and the synth does sound very smooth and mellow.

Sorry I don't have a juno but this you tube link could make it easier for someone to assist you.
Cheers Ray

Ask a Question