The best keyboard amp?

Reaction score
Does anyone have suggestions regarding the best keyboard amp for a Hammond XK-3c, Yamaha Motif, Roland Fantom and a Korg Trinity to play through simultaneously, live with a funk band?

Reaction score
Hartke KM200, delivering a solid 200 watts of power driving a classic Hartke 15-inch aluminum cone low frequency driver and powerful 7-band graphic equalizer allowing you to set a customized frequency response contour that's perfect for your sound.

Reaction score
With $1000 budget, I would suggest looking into the QCS K12 3-way powered speaker. I have used many different set-ups, and these days I play with some inexpensive Mackie powered speakers (TH15A). They are 2-way but do an OK job
for all-around playing. I also use several different keyboards, and these let me do a range of sounds from synth bass to strings without breaking down. I also use them for a small PA for jams sessions, so they provide functionality for more than just stage monitors. My only complaint is a small amount of hiss, but that isn't heard when the speakers are being driven.
Don

Ask a Question