Ultimate AX-90 Mic Adapter

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new here and didn't see references to the Ultimate AX-90 so, I started this thread. As you can guess, I own an AX-90 (two actually) and I've been looking for the Mic Boom adapter that goes with it for a long time now. The last one I saw for sale anywhere was in Germany over a year ago and it sold before I could set up an account with the store that had it. Since this is a pretty specialized (and discontinued) piece of equipment, I'm hoping that someone here may have one they'd be willing to sell or know someone who does. Thanks for everyone's help! Dr.G
Ultimate_Support_17222_AX_90MIC_Boom_Adapter_603441.jpg

Attachments

• 750-AX90mic_stand.jpg
    750-AX90mic_stand.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 595

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Like I said in the other thread, this thing doesn't even exist on ebay.

Perhaps you should consider finding a machine shop in your area and having one custom made?

Gary ;)

Reaction score
That's definately on the list of last resorts. Hoping someone somewhere will have one they no longer need or will at least know someone else who does. Thanks agin for the suggestion.

Ask a Question