Update on yamaha psr e253

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
The bottom line regarding this particular issue-- which a lot of people seem to be having with several of the models in the PSR-E line-- is that no one outside of Yamaha or a Yamaha-certified service tech really knows what causes this message to start happening and what needs to be done to correct it. So if none of the three or so suggested procedures prove helpful, the only remaining option is to take the keyboard to a service tech.

Reaction score
At £140 for a new keyboard it may well not be cost effective to have a Tech even attempt to repair it if the given procedures do not work.

Reaction score
Unfortunate.

Time to look at a replacement keyboard

At £143 for a new PSR E273 it is not really worth spending anything on getting it repaired.

If you want to stay with the E series then the pick of them is the E473 @ £314.

Reaction score
My PSR E263 also displays the same "update"
I've tried pressing the on ams last key C, no results. I also tried looking for the memory key, as if this board doesn't have it. Any one with a solution please help

Reaction score
As the Yamaha is not showing any available Downloads for either model you are probably stuck.

Time to dump it and upgrade to a better model.

IMG_4806.png

IMG_4805.jpeg

Ask a Question