Video Game Music

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I apologize if this isn't the best place for this, I didn't see a "musicians available" type subforum. So please move if need be.

I also relalize it's not the best forum etiquette to make your first post a request - so I apologize for that too!

Anyway - apologies aside - the reason I'm here is to see if there are any keyboardists that may been interested in joining a fun project. I'm part of Megalixir, an 'online' band that plays video game music. We have been recording as a three piece since our inception and creating our own MIDI - but it's just not cutting it - we need real keys.
Our background is progressive rock/metal (think Dream Theater/Liquid Tension Experiment) so if you're a fan of that style and video game music in general - retro to current - and you would like to have some fun making some cool music - please email me - (e-mail address removed)

Currently we do have something in place to create music for a podcast on iTunes which we're really excited about. I also want to point out that you would be fully involved with creativity.

Here's an short example of Duck Tales which we recorded last year:

Thanks all,
Sam - Megalixir

Ask a Question