What model is this keyboard/piano? Pls

Reaction score
Alguém pode me dizer que teclado é esse? É uma "foto antiga", acredito que seja de 2005 ou 2006, que modelo é esse teclado? Esta é a captura de tela.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230727-133907_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230727-133907_Facebook.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 15

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Impossible to tell from that photo.

From the position of the music rest relative to the keys, and the fact that the rightmost key is a C, it appears to be a 5-octave or 61-key model.

From the thinness of the keys, it appears to have "diving board" style keys, such as the type commonly used on Yamaha PSR models or older Casio CTK models, as well as many other brands.

The shape of the music rest might be another clue.

However, there aren't any clearly-visible panel controls or logos to help identify the brand and model.

Reaction score
Impossible to tell from that photo.

From the position of the music rest relative to the keys, and the fact that the rightmost key is a C, it appears to be a 5-octave or 61-key model.

From the thinness of the keys, it appears to have "diving board" style keys, such as the type commonly used on Yamaha PSR models or older Casio CTK models, as well as many other brands.

The shape of the music rest might be another clue.

However, there aren't any clearly-visible panel controls or logos to help identify the brand and model.
I found another photo of the same keyboard, There's a beethoven 2 cat, lol, that one had a bit of bad quality, because I took a screenshot and zoomed in.
but this one takes away some details even with Beethoven's son on top of the keyboard, that top part of the keyboard is very unique, the "buttons" are white and square, very unique.
Screenshot_20230728-073029_Instagram.jpg

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
My best guess is that it might be a Yamaha PSR-320 or PSR-420:

Ask a Question