Whats going on!

Reaction score
We have a couple new changes that you will all see soon.

The keyboard reviews section is still ironing out bugs but it will be ready soon. We have also added a new articles section that i hope you all will contribute articles to. Next the forum software is also due for an upgrade itself which will enhance our software as well as provide us with more features and better profiling system.

New forums were created in order to organize thread better and help make it easier for our members to help each other. The general keyboard discussion forum had alot of repetitve threads regarding keyboard recomendations so we created a brand new buyers and shoppers forum.

Changes are moving slowly but surely. A couple months back we barely had 90 members and now we are on our way to 500. :D

How can you help?
Creating threads helps the website a tremendous amount. Having a quick glance over the forum we have some with 0 posts, so get chatting!

With are new articles section coming alive soon we need a couple articles on various topics from beginners to novice.

Reaction score
Neat, looks a bit different from when I last visited. (been busy freaking out about our band's first gig :p)

Reaction score
We still have to play :p. Our first gig is for some guy I never met's birthday party. The next week we are going to play infront of an open audience.

But, for some reason we know alot of people with digital or video cameras, so it shouldn't be too hard to comply with your request.

Reaction score
If you need any articles on mixing, recording keyboards into DAWs, anything Korg Triton related, sequencing, midi tips, sampling tips and live keyboard mixing techniques - I would be glad to help out :)

I know I'm new to this forum but, I do post on other forums quite a bit and I do have some experience. Since I like to be actively engaged and stay busy all the time - what better way than to share what I've learned and practiced from forums just like this!?!

Reaction score
Laura, down at the bottom of the thread there is:

Add a poll,
Create a thread,
Reply.

now if you can look on the bit with a sign of writing paper Click it at the bottom.

Hope i helped you Laura.:)

R

ragav007

day by day this forum is getting good and improved.the moderators take cares of all the changes.all their new ideas will be saluted

Ask a Question