Who wants portable triple pedals for Casio?

Reaction score
I was actually going to say "where I have moderated 'no personal attacks and no nauseus vulgarity.' " However, I admit that there are some who were long time valuable staples to the forum that I would give leeway because they largely "made the place" and a certain event was just out of character. I might have said something like "come on man, ......." But then again I also really wanted new people to join in and feel comfortable to contribute or get conversations started and I might have appeared to treat new people better.
Anyway, just talking, not insinuating anything. I don't know enough about the place to insinuate anyway.
I was curious though why someone would have to "request to leave, " lol. I had an awesome movie worthy dream once about a cult that once you went in the door you could never leave and they controlled the whole world around and anywhere you went from there while allowing an initial illusion of freedom just to test your loyalty. :D:D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Becky >>> The funny part is that I really did know him over on Casiomusicforums but when he joined here two months ago he decided to use a totally different alias then sent me a private message once asking why I left their forum and he's posted three messages since then that weren't related to this thread.

I get about 30 emails a day between forum postings and newsletters I subscribe to.

How the hell am I supposed to remember him if he's been a professional lurker for the past two months?

Anyway there's a lot of Casio fanboys over on that site and they refuse to accept any negativity in posts about the product over there.

Personally I think they make a few good products but most of their bread and butter is still consumer junk for 12 year olds.

Now I'm sure they're all buzzing away in the casio forums indignantly saying how much better off they are without me :D :D :D

Gary ;)
Well, I've bit my tongue about casio for a while but I bet I represent many in my age group. I thought casio was a toy until maybe a year or two ago. Yes, that also shows my infancy in keyboard knowledge. I keep thinking if I got a casio I'd have to keep telling people it wasn't a toy and have a sign on it if I played on stage. Years ago I thought yamaha was too since I originally saw cheap silly ones at walmart in the early 90's. I admit recently that casio sold me on youtube videos "casio vs yamaha" (piano) but then I went and hit a few keys and thought "wait a minute, my yamaha doesn't sound like that." I think they were using a p-45 and mine is a p-85 but I think the sounds should be the same. Somewhere in there yamaha did change the sound. I do like a true string bass sound. Often I like an old heavy upright eerieness which I have yet to hear from anything but an old heavy upright. I did play a casio piano in about '94 at a music store and was very impressed and I felt that was the first "real piano" sound I ever heard from an electronic piano. I still dodged it just because I didn't want to be seen with or pay that kind of money for a casio. Again, I was very impressed anyway.

Last edited:

Ask a Question