Yamaha mox6 Vs Korg M50

Reaction score
well i need some guidance on which of the synths is better on the basis of there voices and sequencers...no problem of whith as they all are light weight and of similar prices.
please give some strong reasons for your recommendation and also some drawbacks of each of them..
1. yamaha MOX6
2 Korg M50
Earlier i did also put Roland Juno Gi on my list..... but it stands nowhere near both of them.The main problem is I can't decide whether to go for Korg M50 or Yamaha MOX6, both have almost same price both are light weight both look good....but yamaha gives more voices and more arppeggiators (way more) than korg...... it also doesn't have any input sources for guitars or mics etc. nor it has 8 knobs like Yamaha but still i like both of them equally and hence cannot decide...
please help everyone, your suggestions will be appreciated..
Thankyou:)

Reaction score
I tried both of them at Samash in NYC. I was more impressed with the Yamaha. It sounds and feels better when playing. I suggest you personally tried them before you buy.

Reaction score
@dannmarr thanks for your suggestion....
you above said that you tried both of them at samash, so can you tell some features which you liked about yamaha mox6?

Reaction score
@danmarr i have already seen all the videos of mox6 on youtube.... i wanted to know your views about mox6....i mean it's real pros and cons

Reaction score
I didn't go into the features. There were literally hundreds of people waiting to try it out.
My choice is based on my experience on sound and feel. Again, that is what applies to me. You would have to get your hands on one to see if it's right for you.

Ask a Question