Yamaha PSR E-443 Accompaniment Problem

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
This is my first post here. I have been using a Yamaha PSR E-443 since the past 2 years and it has been an amazing keyboard. However, lately I have been facing a strange issue with the accompaniment. When I select style and turn accompaniment on the left hand plays a tone lower to the right hand which means both left and right hand tones do not match. For instance in I am playing the key of C the right hand would play the correct pitch whereas the left hand would play a scale lower. Due to this I am unable to use any style and I have been playing pure keys.

The strange thing is without accompaniment the keyboard plays fine both left and right but only while using accompaniment it gives this weird sound.

I have tried the factory reset by pressing the highest white note while turning it on.
I have also checked the external clock setting that is set to off.
I am using the original adapter too.
My Keyboard is kept in the best condition where there is no possibility for dust as I clean it regularly and it is covered and kept in the case when not being used.

Please help!

Reaction score
really strange problem. can't say anything as you even have done factory reset, surprising

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
What do you mean by "a scale lower"? Are you talking about semitones, or octaves?

Ask a Question