Yamaha PSR e353 repair

Reaction score
Hello all?

Am Zaga from Uganda,
I'm having some problem with my Yamaha PSR E353 keyboard (as you will see in the pictures below)
While I was making my beat in my home studio,I heard a terrible sound of explosion inside the keyboard, then I opened the box found out that the fuse was blown up.
Now am I need of help.
Cause the little fuse you can see on top of the other one is so I don't know if it can be as big one down.
And again I want you to help me with what I have to do, what type of transistor cause you can see they are two (three legs terminal)
I don't know if they are the same and what numbers for those transistor cause the numbers aren't clearly appear on them.
And what to do next.
Thanks
ZAGA FROM UGANDA
Yamaha psr e353.jpg
Yamaha keyboard psr e,353.jpg

Reaction score
There is a leaking capacitor, and burn marks to a few other components so best seek out a Service Manual which are available via a Google search and if you are handy with a soldering iron you can source and replace suspect components.

Given the potential age and lowish cost if these keyboards it is probably not worth taking it to a technician for them to repair as a new 373 is £220 here in thee UK.

Ask a Question