Yamaha PSR-EW410 / EW463. audio recording

Reaction score
Yamaha PSR-EW410 (or EW463): during the process of recording (record), the original soundtrack from my iPhone (aux in) sounds clearly strong - loud enough - through the internal speakers of EW410. But during playback (Audio01) the recorded audio track remains silent.
Why?
How to adjust? How to fix?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
You should read the owners manual. Page 39 give the limitations to recording. Audio input from an external device cannot be recorded.

Reaction score
Thanks.
I'm actually a bit disappointed.
When I even record my keyboard performance internally (AUDIO), the playback of AUDIO remains without sound. Why? How to fix?

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Go into the Function menu and check the various Volume functions to see what they're set on.

Note that any Volume function which is displayed as "--" is unavailable, which is normal in certain circumstances. For example, if you're in Style mode then the Song Volume will be displayed as "--" because you can't play songs while you're in Style mode; and conversely, if you're in Song mode then the Style Volume will be displayed as "--" because you can't play styles while you're in Song mode.

What you're looking for would be any Volume settings which are set extremely low, or even set to 000.

Ask a Question