Yamaha PSR270 register change?

Reaction score
Hi all, new member and a newbie to electric pianos. I have a Yamaha PSR 270 (5-octave keyboard) and am wondering if there is a way to shift the register to add to the bass end (and remove the highest octave) in the grand piano setting? A register shift happens automatically with a couple of the other instrument voices, so I know the function is there but can't find info in the users manual. Perhaps I am not comprehending whatever the terminology is for such an action? Thank you for any suggestions!

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I doubt there is a transpose button on that model. Maybe there is an option to move up one octave in the functions settings?

Reaction score
Page 18 users manual "function parameters"
Thanks Ray! I will re-read the parameters section, although there does appear to be a transposition function which allows for moving the key as much as a whole octave. Will try both to see which is simpler. Your help is appreciated!

Ask a Question