Your recordings

Reaction score
lol whatever i make....usually the clicks are a metronome and a simple drum beat but the tracks are usually some stringy thing or a pad maybe or some motion sequenced or gated synth or what not. sometimes it will be a overdubed electric since we only have one. sometimes it will be an effected drum kit ext.... anything we cant do live.

Reaction score
@Mourndark

Even though u posted your tunes about 2 years ago, Im only looking through this thread now and have just listened to them.

On "This is a story": Really chilled out and progressive. Really enjoyed chillaxing to it. I had a lot of stuff to do, but couldn't turn it off because I wanted to know how the story ended lol.

Wasn't overly crazy about the e.p. I think it was nice at the start, but it would have been nice to hear different sounds coming into play throughout the "story". But thats just my opinion of course :)

Great job tho. Great to hear other peoples creativity being shown in such a way.

Whats your current hardware that you were going to re-record it on? More than likely I am so behind on this post that you've either re-recorded it already :S

keysmccarthy

P.S. @Skipp - Couldnt get any of the links to your tunes on Box, to work :S

Reaction score
Yup, it is... but since i'm too lazy to record several tracks and mix them together, most of the "extras" (like pedal noise and key-off samples) were turned off this time :)

Reaction score
Sounds nice Skipp, You said it's a combi, so it's not the Ksounds piano?

I'm surprised you've said in you're latest posts that you haven't used Karma on the M3 until recently! That is what drew me to the M3 at first, it is so inspirational!

On another topic. I finally got the Signature Piano for M3 and really like the LARGE bank!

I'm tying to find room for the medium bank on my loaded M3 but we''ll see about how to do that!!

aellison62

Reaction score
It's a factory M3 combi in which I only added the Ksounds signature piano.

No Karma there though.

Karma, as such, really is a brilliant tool - it's just that i can't use it anywhere
in the bands I play in. It's far more techno/trance/dance/electronica oriented.

Reaction score

thought you guys may like this!

Im using an Alesis Micron which I just got and while the screen is small and a bit hard to work on this thing is a beast!

Reaction score
Well, It's been a while since my last post, and I took my soundclick site down, and turned to Youtube instead. So, here are a couple of the videos :)

There are more on the channel so feel free to comment/subscribe :)

Reaction score
Fantastic stuff! I really enjoyed listening to those, so thanks for sharing them. I bought the sheet music for Adele's second album from amazon at the weekend, can't wait for it to arrive now.

Welcome back! :D

Reaction score
I know how to read music sheets but I can't just put them in front of me and start playing. That's why i just play by ear. It takes me waaaay less time to listen to the song a couple of times and learn all the chords on my own :)

Ask a Question