Your recordings

Reaction score
Too much fun! It'd be great during the credit scroll on an 80's themed movie. For some reason the first thing I thought of when I heard your song was Number 5 from Short Circuit. ("Number 5... is ALIVE!" LOL)

Reaction score
I was noodling with an 80s synth line a few months ago when I realised it fitted perfectly underneath "Sweet Child Of Mine". Things only went downhill from there...

I'll post it if I find it!

Reaction score
Hmm, I don't know if I should put my band's recording up. We're an Experimental Junk Sludge, whatever Metal band haha.

We recorded our first song. Since I'm sorta getting the hang of keyboards and learning how to play, the keyboard line isn't really good. It consists of held chords with a pitch wheel and sliding down the board.

Reaction score
if you find protools confusing dont get into recorning.....its by far the easiest to understand....well i suppose its whatever your used to, i use logic and cubase aswell....logic is the most advanced followed by protools and then cubase protools is easiest to operate followed by logic then cubase

Reaction score
Even though the M3's combis heavily rely on the KARMA engine, I never used
any of them, and I never used KARMA before.

Today I ran into a nice atmospheric combi and recorded a short idea.
Hopefully it will become more some day :D

http://www.box.net/shared/bhu842ma3a

Reaction score
Yea, I've heard of it... never bothered to make a profile though hehe.

Reaction score
I used logic express 9. all of the samples were stock with logic, except the piano and the moog leads, which were live.

Reaction score
yeah i used cuebase when i was a pc, but since i have seen the light and become a mac i have been using logic.

you can see what i did with my extra student loan money haha

Reaction score
ahhh I did the same thing. I tried cakewalk, sonar le, and ableton live. out of the three i detested ableton the most. Its way too complicated. and since I've, as you said, "seen the light" I couldn't be happier.

Reaction score
haha i do have to say i use ableton sometimes for running backtracks. especially when worship leaders want to be able to change the order of songs on the fly, its basically the only thing out there that can be change on the fly.....

....however i have recently decided that since we play the songs the same way 99%of the time that worshp leaders are gonna have to suck it up and if they want to change the song they can do it after the loops are done haha so now i just use mainstage and have a drummer run the logic tracks off his mac :)

Ask a Question