73 note weighted keyboard ??

Reaction score
I'm looking for the portability of a 73 note stage piano with weighted keys (not semi-weithted). Does any manufacturer make such a thing? Important sounds are piano, organ, e-piano and bass. Important features are split, changing split point, changing volume between splits and leslie effect. I'm an "ease of use" kind of guy and don't want to mess with figuring out a lot of buttons, dials and sub-menues. Am I condemned to lug around an 88 note keyboard for the rest of my life?
Can anyone out there help me?

Reaction score
Reaction score
Korg have recently announced a new keyboard, the SV1 (Stage Vintage Piano). I think it's due in the stores in November.

It's available in either 88 or 73-note versions - each of which have a fully weighted keybed.

Check it out here: Korg - Product Details

Reaction score
Thanks for responding, but the Nord semi weighted actions I don't like,, plus their split point is not adjustable.. But I'll ck out the Studiologic
thanks,
Jim

Reaction score
That Korg SV1 looks very cool in the demo video.

Any idea what it may sell for? Ballpark guess even?

According to Sound On Sound the price is roughly UKP 73-note £1720,

88-note, £1840. (RRP).

That equals about $2900 USD (88-note), but from American websites the price has been quoted around $2200.

Ask a Question