Add layer

Reaction score
Hi I’m new to the forum and have just got myself a pc3x fabulous piece of kit but can anybody tell me how to add a piano to one of the string sounds it does not explain how in the online manual would be grateful for any help you could give me. Thanks in anticipation of a answer.

Reaction score
Hi I’m new to the forum and have just got myself a pc3x fabulous piece of kit but can anybody tell me how to add a piano to one of the string sounds it does not explain how in the online manual would be grateful for any help you could give me.
If you press the QA mode button a bunch pre-created QA banks reside there. Scroll through the banks, one of the banks has a 'piano and strings' program or setup. after you find it, determine if it is a program or setup. Then edit the sound and observe what the programmer did to create it. I believe that the 1st slider controls one of the sound's volume level so that you can maintain the desired balance between the two sounds.

Reaction score
Thanks a lot have you any idea how to change the volume on a new layer I created I can find everything but that

Reaction score
Thanks a lot have you any idea how to change the volume on a new layer I created I can find everything but that

Ask a Question