Arpeggio question.

Reaction score
I have a Yamaha PSR-E360 and have been trying for a long time this evening to find out how to find and use the arpeggio setting on the keyboard . The manual says to press the harmony/arpeggio button but I don’t have this button. I have also tried to press the appropriate numbers in the voice list which should turn on the arpeggio automatically but still no luck so hope you can help once again.

Reaction score
Are you using the correct manual for your keyboard.

Functions are not universally carried over from one model in the range to another.

As it is I think that the Arp function is only available in the 4 series.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Like @Biggles, I'm wondering if you're looking at the manual for the correct model.

Note that Yamaha makes a YPT-360 keyboard, which is another name for the PSR-E363, and there is a 76-key version called the PSR-EW300. Those three models share the same manual-- the PSR-E363, PSR-EW300, YPT-360 Owner's Manual-- and they do indeed have a button that is labeled "HARMONY/ARPEGGIO" for accessing the Arpeggio feature.

However, the PSR-E360 is a different model than the PSR-E363 and YPT-360, despite the similarities in the model names. If the PSR-E360 is the model you have, it does not include the Arpeggio feature per se, hence there is no "HARMONY/ARPEGGIO" button. It does have a style called "Arpeggio," which is Style Number 125; but it doesn't have a collection of 176 different arpeggios like the PSR-E363/YPT-360 does.

Ask a Question