Backpack style keyboard case.

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm thinking about buying a backpack style keyboard case from the Colorado Case Company. If I purchase this case, then I'll be using it with a Roland FP-4, so the case and the keyboard will be very long. I'm concerned about how it will feel to walk while carrying it. Has anyone around here ever used a backpack style keyboard case, and if so, how did (does) it work out for you? Because the cases are custom made, there are no returns, so I'm trying to do as much research on them as possible before forking the cash over. Thanks for whatever suggestions you can give me.

Jeryl Johnston
Pianist
Los Angeles, CA

Reaction score
I actually have that same case :) I have had it for a couple of years and love it. It has held up very well and I use it almost nightly. I'm a pretty big guy and have no trouble carrying it on my back. I like this as it frees up my hands for carrying all the other stuff. I especially like having my stand on the case as it is just one more thing I don't have to carry. The only negative I can say is the time it takes to get it once I decided to buy it, but then again it was made just for me!

Reaction score
Thanks Fodder!

I'm glad to hear that it holds up well. I'll probably end up getting this one, but I'm still kind of nervous because I'm only about 5'5", so it'll fit me differently. Did you have the placement of the straps changed when you ordered yours, or did you take it as it comes?

Ask a Question