Beginning again

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Glad I found this forum.
I am beginning the piano again after many years.
Own a Kawai studio upright and just bought a Roland Juno DS 88.
I have forgotten pretty much everything I had learned but confident it will come back.
I am interested in learning about all the new technology available to keyboardists today.
I am no youngster but pretty tech savvy.

Reaction score
Welcome.

It is mind boggling what is available out there and we have Gary’s thread to help

For newbies probably the best learning aid is one of the many Apps that are now available for Tablet owners such as Flowkey and Skroove. Plus with arranger keyboards and the features of them finding their way into other keyboard types it is even easier for the newbie to create and play music.

Reaction score
Welcome.

It is mind boggling what is available out there and we have Gary’s thread to help

For newbies probably the best learning aid is one of the many Apps that are now available for Tablet owners such as Flowkey and Skroove. Plus with arranger keyboards and the features of them finding their way into other keyboard types it is even easier for the newbie to create and play music.
thank you.
I was looking at flow key. I may give it a try.
I will check out Gary’s thread.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Hi Lisa. Fellow music lovers of all tribes and denominations are welcome here. Be they into Classical, Rock, Punk, Jazz, Surf Music or Swiss Yodeling and everything in between, all are welcome to sit by the fire and trade their tales of derring do and epic adventures. :)

Pour yourself a flagon of mead and tell us more of your fearless quest to acquire exotic hardware which creates equally exotic sounds :)

Do not fear the trolls for the mighty moderators are tireless in their quest to keep them at bay. :D

Gary ;)

Ask a Question