Casio PX-S3000 and Casio PX-S1000: Flawed action reported by expert

Reaction score
I've had mine now for 4 months and love it more then ever. I rotate between the Casio and an acoustic piano in my practice sessions; still can't tell any issues withe the Casio keyboard that my fingers can notice.

Hi Trooplewis, I like the looks of your Casio setup with stand and bench. Really streamlined, doesn't take up much room. Could you share what make/model # stand and bench you have there? I've been looking around online but unsure of what I want to get for the space I have.

Reaction score
Did he ever say why he didn't just return the keyboard for a refund as soon as he received it and realized that he wasn't happy with the key action?
He apparently owns dozens of keyboards (both acoustic and electronic) that he purchases for the purpose of reviewing them on YouTube - and presumably playing some of them in practice and performance and recording in his studio.
Returning it is probably irrelevant to him.

Last edited:

Ask a Question