Chord/Accompaniment progression or sequencing software

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Can any one please help me to find a Chord/Accompaniment progression or sequencing software to use real time for playing a keyboard? downloaded so many software but none of them are working to sending the output to keyboard. I am trying to have one file loaded to PC using this software and use the Yamaha keyboard to generate chords and accompaniment while I play many predetermined songs nonstop. I have so many files trying to find something like that and ended getting hit by viruses to my PC. If any expert can help me on this it would be much appreciated.

Thanks a million!

Reaction score
I have dabbled with OMB, its pretty good.

X Mure on iPad is also pretty good.

vArranger, is very comprehensive. i have not tried it just researched it a while back.

531F5476-7EB8-4D07-AE01-51CBA1611A47.png

There is also:-

Soft arranger

Chord Pulse

Band in a Box

to checkout

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Can any one please help me to find a Chord/Accompaniment progression or sequencing software to use real time for playing a keyboard? downloaded so many software but none of them are working to sending the output to keyboard. I am trying to have one file loaded to PC using this software and use the Yamaha keyboard to generate chords and accompaniment while I play many predetermined songs nonstop. I have so many files trying to find something like that and ended getting hit by viruses to my PC. If any expert can help me on this it would be much appreciated.

Thanks a million!

There is "Arranger Keyboard" on Google play, have not tried it, but seems based on the Yamaha Arranger System, greetings Levi

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Thanks a million!

There is "Arranger Keyboard" on Google play, have not tried it, but seems based on the Yamaha Arranger System, greetings Levi

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Can any one please help me to find a Chord/Accompaniment progression or sequencing software ....

Thanks a million!
My recommendation would be Band-In-A-Box, it's not cheap but it's the most comprehensive and works really well. It also has great support and is updated frequently.
Have you considered hardware options, an arranger keyboard would be the obvious choice but there are some arranger modules available, Ketron being one of the better options.

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Can any one please help me to find a Chord/Accompaniment progression or sequencing software to use real time for playing a keyboard? downloaded so many software but none of them are working to sending the output to keyboard.
Have you tried nimbu?

nimbu is a comprehensive real-time arranger / sequencer / style editor.

It does send output to your Yamaha keyboard.

You can also control nimbu from that keyboard.

Or create Yamaha styles that you play without nimbu.

nimbu imports YAMAHA styles and calculates title-related styles from MIDI files.

Although you basically play title-related styles with all tensions to get the full sound, you can play any harmony freely by switching to "Chords" spontaneously. In real time.

It's affordable.

You can order a certified trial edition directly from https://www.nimbu.de/en/home.html

Attachments

• nimbu.png
    nimbu.png
    127.9 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
Hi!
I have got vArranger.
It's a very interesting accompaniment software .
But only you need to buy it, there is no version for free..

Ask a Question