column stands

Reaction score
are these stands safe? they loo unstable but are a lot more compact cause you can fold them down quite small. Any opinions

Reaction score
Hi,
I use an Apex ultimate stand which are the best selling pro stand on the market.
It is built like a tank and is very stable. See my profile pics. I use mine with a Korg Karma and a Yamaha DX11. Its the best stand I've ever owned.

Reaction score
o man ur set up is awesome i need to rob a bank lol what music do u play u ever hear of a band called dream theater dude u look like john petrucci its awesome

Reaction score
Cheers bud, This is a live set up I have been using for about 18 months.
I was using a korg Trinity which I still have but it is very heavy and I got the Karma from a friend for £400. I highly recommend it if you ever wanted an update. The DX11 I got second hand from a local music shop for around £100, the sounds onboard are a bit harsh but it makes a good controller keyboard.
I see you use a JunoD, I had one for a while, good sounds but I found the 32 user performaces a bit limiting. I have just got a Roland Fantom X6 with four sound boards including the John Lord organ board which sounds fantastic.
Dream Theater are great and Jordan Rudess rules.

What sort of stuff are you playing?

Ask a Question