stands

Reaction score
i've been looking with no luck to find an angled single tier stand, where the keyboard is angled down from you (such as many metal keyboardists use)
where do you find one?

Reaction score
Oh man, a bump for this post! I want one of these too.

Well yeah... I just had a look around. You know, I figured I'd like googlesearch for "angled keyboard stand" ;)

It seems there's a brand called Quik-lok that make such keyboard stands... although I'm not sure how steep of an angle they can be angled to. But yeah, it's a start.

Another obvious place to go was to go on the COB website and see what gear Janne Warmen uses (he uses stands that can basically tilt the keyboard nearly 90 degrees) but it says he's not endorsing anything atm, thus making it difficult to find out what stand he is using. Bummer.

Reaction score
What about... using a regular X-stand with a tier on it, then putting the keyboard on the tier upside down, if you know what I mean... then you can control everything, from height to tilt rate and such. And, well, suppose it could be modified for an even prettier look.

Reaction score
I have to admit I didn't really have a clue what you were describing until I did an image search on Google.

It looks like he's tried a few brands along the way. One looks very much like the two-tiered stand I bought at GC, except that he's using it from the back and leaving the main tier empty (save for what appears to be bubble wrap or foam sheet packing wrap!). Other pictures show him using a different stand.

Ouch! That doesn't look like a comfortable way to play, but then I'm not much of a metal head! LOL

Ask a Question