CONVERTING CASIO TONE FILES TO VCE

DEE

Reaction score
Good Day gents

I trust you all are well.

So I have bought a yamaha PSR SX600 which I really love, but I am also longing for the Casio keyboard but do not need two keyboards, so anyway I have landed my hands on some Tones from the Casio keyboard but they show as TONE Files or CKF and when putting them on a USB drive they do not show on my keyboard so if there anyway I can convert these to VCE File or a yamaha compatible file

Your help will be appreciated

Reaction score
Casio and Yamaha tones are based on completely different samples and processed with different engines. I think you can only find some Yamaha tones similar to Casio ones and try to tweak them.

DEE

Reaction score
Casio and Yamaha tones are based on completely different samples and processed with different engines. I think you can only find some Yamaha tones similar to Casio ones and try to tweak them.
Good afternoon thanks for your response it is highly appreciated do you perhaps know where I can find similar tones

Reaction score
Similar tones are in your Yamaha keyboard. You just need to find them and accordingly tweak.

Ask a Question