DGX 670 / Cubase ai 11 - How to connect Jabra Elite 4 via Bluetooth with Cubase Stereo OUT bus?

Reaction score
Hello. I wish to use my Jabra wireless in ear headset/headphones to listen to Cubase projects. Anyone knows how to get the sound out that way? I tried both with the Generic - and with the Yamaha Steinberg Audio card built in Sound Interface of the DGX 670 But then I guess the bluetooth should be sent from that and it cannot send bluetooth out as far as I know: Only receive from say a mobile. I easily can hear the sound of say a youtube video but not the sound from Cubase. I simply don't see the Jabra headset as an option when creating a bus in the audio connections in Cubase.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It seems this is an advanced MIdi setting reserved for the more complete Cubase versions. In Cubase Pro 12 there is a MIDI optin WInrd
which does not exist in my Cubase ai 11 version: https://steinberg.help/cubase_pro/v...etting_up_midi_port_setup_r.html?hl=bluetooth As strange as that may sound, that this is not an option in Cubase ai11. Well perhaps a sales pitch.

I mixed one song down to Mp3, which sounded good in the loudspeakers, but in the Jabra Elite 4 it sounded just terrible: Despite the quality of those headphones is really good. THe backing music sounded terrible unlike in the other over ear semi open AKG K240 MII and on my Presonus Eris E5 which are really natural sounding.

Ask a Question