GLOBAL SOUND MEDELI AKX-10 Sound Pack

Reaction score
Skärmavbild 2022-08-08 kl. 03.05.02.jpg

Reaction score

Hi there, hope you are all doing well.
Here is a mini demo so far, more is coming soon.
60 Sounds that covers most of the instruments we need.
Pls Enjoy the video

Reaction score
Some really cool sounds here. what are the sources of the samples? did you program each one in grand suite?

Reaction score
Hello YES, all is programmed on Grand Suite.
Most of the sounds are from FREE VST,s converted or From my arsenal of Sample library.
I have some of the best sounds from Lionstracs OLD but GOLD ;)
IMG_4147.jpg

Reaction score
Oh sampling vsts or converting other library’s is great for personal use. Be Careful sharing them (and definitely don’t sell them) as that would be against EULA . But glad to see you got them In there I imagine it was a lot of work

Reaction score
Thank you, BUT, i have always made my sounds, My firs samplers was AKAI,s from 1990,s
And many of my libraries are from the company i was working for.
All other sounds can be created from FREE VST,s Free Sample sounds etc.
So i know the rules.
You can tweak a sound easy on any Synth engine, and resample it, Thats why you pay a lot of money for them.

Reaction score
Sure, but free vst (if its pure synthesis ) is one thing. But sampling others samples and sample based instruments is another. (I am also a professional sound designer. ) free sample sounds are free to use, but not redistribute unless expressly stated. As you stated you have done this for a long time , I’m sure you are aware of what a problem it is of people doing that.

Reaction score
Sure, but free vst (if its pure synthesis ) is one thing. But sampling others samples and sample based instruments is another. (I am also a professional sound designer. ) free sample sounds are free to use, but not redistribute unless expressly stated. As you stated you have done this for a long time , I’m sure you are aware of what a problem it is of people doing that.
Yes i KNOW THAT, first of all, I have made sounds for a very long time, and YES there is thousands of Royalty free sound sources in the web, it,s full of material that we all can use, AND if it,s free than ITS FREE, And SF2 files are out there, you can tweak it to get a good sound from it, And for me, it,s a challenge to make my own stuff, not only convert some waves from a VST , it,s not my thing, i have as you can see all i need for making my own thing.
I have Acces Virus TI, POLAR, and that can give me all i need, PADS LEADS MOOGS and much more.
When it comes to PIANOS i have like i said before, all i need from the company i was working for,
You can make a sound easy on a KRONOS, or Sample a sound that you created on Nexus , Native Instrument etc.
For me, It,s easy to sample a sound, the hard part of it, TO SOUND THAT GOOD!

btw, do you have a site? I would love to see your creation :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
You seem to be taking offense. That’s not my intent. But the more info you provide the harder you make for me not to point out that this is false information. 1) just because a sound is free use does not mean you are free to distribute or repackage the sounds. 2) same goes with workstation sounds and many vsts (for instance omnisphere especially points this out as does Roland and Korg in their EULA.)
If the sound is raw synthesis then yeah its your sound. But if you didn’t record the original source material (even if its a synth or workstation that uses sample based oscillators) then you don’t have the copyright to redistribute without consent.
I’m sure what you make is great. I liked what I heard. But when you start saying things like “if its free then its free.” Man that’s just not accurate info. I see “sound designers” repackaging others work all the time. Or resampling with a bit of reverb or something thinking that makes it ok, when the reality is, it’s not. Again it doesn’t seem like that’s your intent. Just want to clarify there is a big difference between using a free sample pack, and repackaging or redistributing , or resampling it.

Ask a Question