Guitar & Keyboard Exchange Lesson

Reaction score
Hi would anybody be interested in a free Guitar & Keyboard Exchange Lesson?

I have played rock guitar for 25 years and this week took the plunge and bought a Korg keyboard (it is delivered tomorrow) so I was wondering if there are any keyboard players here on the forum that are perhaps going the other way, experienced key players, but wanting to crank a Marshall with a Les Paul?
Maybe tried guitar, but not quite managed to apply all your keys knowledge to a fretboard perhaps and given up?

If so, I am suggesting 30 minute lesson... I give 15 mins of tips or a riff to play and then you do the same for 15 minutes on keyboard as an exchange. (I am a complete beginner I only know middle C and the C scale).

30 mins once a week... in 15 minutes I could show you a scale to practice, a three chord song to practice, a finger excersise and when you are new to the instrument it might take you the rest of the week to move between those three chords fluently.... then you do the same for me.

I do teach guitar normally, usual interest is modes, fretboard navigation... but would anyone be interested in 15 min quick tips?

Note, there is no money here, no charge, just a sharing of information. It can be done by Skype at a scheduled time once a week that suits time zones.
Also bear in mind it is only 15 mins each way not a full lesson so it is only a very small thing that needs to be shown, unless of course you are a proficient guitarist in which case I can teach you some soloing stuff or modes in sections... good guitar players will gain most of course.

Ask a Question