Hello from Austria :)

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Martin from Austria and have just registered. I'm 18 years old and have been playing the piano for 2 years.

I would be glad if you could listen to my new Video and tell me how you like it :) I'm open for advice.

Lovely Greets Martin

Reaction score
Hi Martin, welcome to the forum! Nice video :) I think the biggest thing to bear in mind with that style is that the rhythm you are playing needs to be perfectly crisp and in sync with the background beat, and that is something that just requires a lot of practice. Good work and keep at it!

Reaction score
Hi Becky,

thank you very much for your answer :) Yes I know that but I don't just want to hold the left hand, I wanna push it often so I never know how to stay in the perfect rhytm then :/

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I think Y-Man intended to write "AT" the Austrian country code but the typo gremlins got in the way :)

Aber ist gut zum hoeren von Osterriech. Ich habt etwas famille dar aber ich war am Kanada geboren und kann nicht gutes Deutsch schreiben.

Wilkommen nach das Forum ;)

Gary

The Y_man

Reaction score
HI Y_Man :)

what is "al" ??
Thank you, but to be able to rate this I have to see some music of yours ;)

I was trying to be funny - but probably too subtle :)

Austria -> Austr-"AL"-ia -> Australia

People who are not Australians or Austrians always seem to get our countries mixed up :eek:

The Y-man

Reaction score
I was trying to be funny - but probably too subtle :)

Austria -> Austr-"AL"-ia -> Australia

People who are not Australians or Austrians always seem to get our countries mixed up :eek:

The Y-man

He he, I got it if it makes you feel any better! ;)

Ask a Question