Hello, new to the forum

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I am an amateur keyboard/piano player from Florence, Italy.
I usually play keyboards in a rock band (not now unfortunately due to Covid...). We play italian artists such as Vasco Rossi, Ligabue, Litfiba, Stadio, etc.
I signed to Keyboardforums to find advices and share experiences on everything concerns playing keyboards/piano.
Ciao
Niccolò

Reaction score
We would love to my Wife has a degree in Art History so you can imagine that she was in seventh heaven with all the galleries, museum’s and churches.

Only problem we had with Florence was finding good food, all the restaurants in the centre only offered what we call plastic tourist food, sort of McDonalds but with Pizza/pasta etc. all very unappetising.

High point seeing Mary Magdalen by Donatello, and Ghiberti’s Doors of Paradise which are normally on the Baptistry and were on display in one of the Museums when we were there as part of their restoration.

Reaction score
We would love to my Wife has a degree in Art History so you can imagine that she was in seventh heaven with all the galleries, museum’s and churches.

Only problem we had with Florence was finding good food, all the restaurants in the centre only offered what we call plastic tourist food, sort of McDonalds but with Pizza/pasta etc. all very unappetising.

High point seeing Mary Magdalen by Donatello, and Ghiberti’s Doors of Paradise which are normally on the Baptistry and were on display in one of the Museums when we were there as part of their restoration.
About food: tell me when you come again. I will suggest some good places where you can eat good tuscany food!

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

We were supposed to be in Tuscany for three weeks spring 2020.... Oh well. Thankfully we kept the details on file and will make it back someday. You live in a beautiful place, we were in Florence in 2019 but it wasn't long enough.

Ask a Question