Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyTOwmKFrF8&t=195s&ab_channel=GlobalSoundSweden

Reaction score

Hello Keyboard Forum

if you are interested in using the MEDELI AKX-10 for dance music and EDM, I recommend checking my youtube video for the most up-to-date EDM Pack expansion included samples, that cater specifically to electronic dance music.

For dance music and EDM, you'll likely find a plethora of electronic and synth sounds, Pads, Leads, Pianos, and other relevant samples that can be used to create electronic dance tracks.

All you hear is Played on KORG PA 5 X, But is now also available for your MEDELI AKX-10.

I have also this pack that contains all you need for creating Any kind of music.

Please click on the link to see the video.

Best RegardsGLOBAL SOUND TEAM

www.globalsound.se

Best Regards Global Sound Team

Reaction score
I payed for the expansion pack in Febrary, and I have not received it today, in July. With 28 emails back and forth between I and Timar, it's obvious that he is having difficulties generating the expansion pack for my A2000. I still believe in him not cheeting me, but anyone who plan to buy the pack for A2000 should know the situation.

Ask a Question