I cannot play a song with the correct registration

Reaction score
Bought a Tyros 4 this year. I have the most fun playing a complete piece of music. So with many tools. That's why I use midi files
If I have the instrument in the right position, I save it in song. Then I go to the bank. This is 1 for the left hand and 2 + 3 + 4 for the right hand. I also save it via Registration. Button J.
Now the problem occurs when I have played one song and select a new song to play then the registration of the 1st song gets stuck in my new song. If I want to play a new song and select via Registratio then I have the problem the other way around. Then the song hangs continuously. Does anyone know a solution to make the Right Song work with the right Registration?

Reaction score
Hi Johan,

I'm also the owner of a T4, and produce many successful recordings, without ever coming across the problems you've described. I didn't really understand what you said, because everything you said doesn't seem to be applicable or related to successful recording. So, if you'd care to contact me, I'd be delighted to assist you in overcoming your described problems, all of which are totally unnecessary.

Reaction score
I am very glad that you want to help me with this.
My thanks there already.

Sorry but my english is not so perfect so google translate helps me.
My problem;
I download a Midi File on the HDI. After this I will adjust the volume and if necessary the instruments. After this I save these changes via song-creator - Channel - 5 set up. I have selected everything and go to EXECUTE and then to Save.
I also filled in the left hand and right hand via mixing consoler and set the volume correctly.
I save the previous setting in a folder under HDI. Now I go to the MAIN screen. and select the instruments I want to play myself. I lock the bank via the Memory button after I have entered left hand and right hand I go to Registration Bank via the MAIN screen with button J. and save the previous one in a folder under Registrations on the HDI.
If I start playing this song now, nothing is wrong. But if I now choose a different song, the Registration of the previously played song will be transferred to the new song. So I can now lock Registration to 1 specific song in the relevant song.
What am I not doing right?

You can also message me via email if you wish.
(e-mail address removed)

Reaction score
I am very glad that you want to help me with this.
My thanks there already.

Sorry but my english is not so perfect so google translate helps me.
My problem;
I download a Midi File on the HDI. After this I will adjust the volume and if necessary the instruments. After this I save these changes via song-creator - Channel - 5 set up. I have selected everything and go to EXECUTE and then to Save.
I also filled in the left hand and right hand via mixing consoler and set the volume correctly.
I save the previous setting in a folder under HDI. Now I go to the MAIN screen. and select the instruments I want to play myself. I lock the bank via the Memory button after I have entered left hand and right hand I go to Registration Bank via the MAIN screen with button J. and save the previous one in a folder under Registrations on the HDI.
If I start playing this song now, nothing is wrong. But if I now choose a different song, the Registration of the previously played song will be transferred to the new song. So I can now lock Registration to 1 specific song in the relevant song.
What am I not doing right?

You can also message me via email if you wish.
(e-mail address removed)
Hi Johan,

It's now been 4 days since I sent you some document assistance, and 2 days since I sent another email message, asking for confirmation of your receipt of the first message. I'm waiting for a 'thank-you'. !! It's called 'courtesy' and gratitude. Even if you found my document to be of no assistance to you. So, can you please exercise your right to be grateful, and at least send me a message to that effect.

Colin leaney

Ask a Question