I have two options...

Reaction score
Hi again.. Well the main idea is the steinberg-digidesign and yamaha-korg selection. Whether I will buy Digidesign 003 factory [not the 3500$ one, control surface + plug ins] and a Korg M3, or I will go with the Motif XS, since it already comes with Cubase AI, I dont have to buy any additional DAW.

So would you tell me, which DAW is more powerful in acoustic drums recording? My band mate uses Cubase in guitar, vocals recording and the songs really sound like superb ultra-professional quality, like we hear on commercial albums. But they say Digidesign-Protools is the industry-standart for music. They say it because I think many professional studios use it and therefore if you go to the professional studios you can bring your protools files and edit them etc..

But I dont know much about this subject. Can Cubase be fantastic superb on drums recording? And is it true that Protools is more easy & efficient?

Ask a Question