3-pedal options for a P-250?

Boo

Reaction score
I have a P-250 and 1 FC3 I use as a sustain pedal. Since much of what I play is classical, I really miss having at least 2 pedals, if not all 3.

Rather than buying 2 more FC3's, I'd prefer to buy a single 2-pedal or 3-pedal unit. I couldn't find one on the Yamaha site, but I have found a 2-pedal unit made by Kurzweil, so I'm hoping someone can tell me whether pedals made by one manufacturer should work with a keyboard made by another manufacturer. General advice about connecting 2 or 3 pedals to the P-250 would also be greatly appreciated.

Boo

Reaction score
'
I can't pretend to be an expert on this, but I've found that my Yamaha (FC3) pedal is not
compatible with my other keyboards.

Other 'general-purpose' manufacturers tend to seem more adaptable to different keyboards (switching polarity etc).

If I were you I'd 'try-before-you-buy'..... there WILL be something out there that will meet your needs.

Ask a Question