Jordan Rudess VirSyn Tera presets?

Reaction score
Indeed, that was exactly how I felt after reading your question....

Could you be more specific? Do you want to recreate the patch with our help? Then a link to how the patch sounds would be nice.
Do you want to find an already-made soundfile to just put into your keyboard and play? Then please specify what keyboard you're referring to.
Just want to hear our opinion about the sound? Well, then you still need to link it so we can hear it.

Just tell us what exactly that you want with the sound, and we'll help you out :)

Reaction score
I want to find an already-made preset for VirSyn Tera ...
and if you give me a guide, to create the in VirSyn Tera , it's will be great....

Reaction score
I've done some googling and some youtubing, but found no such thing as a preset. What I did find out, however, is that VirSyn Tera seems to be a softsynth. This means that it probably has loads of different sounds, which makes it impossible to know what you're looking for.

Let's do like this: Post a link to somewhere where I can listen to the sound, or tell me which song he use it in (and where in the song). And I'll see if I can help you out with either re-creating the sound, or finding a similar patch online.
BUT! If I am to find something online that you could use, I need to know what keyboard you're using, since they use different files.

Reaction score
presets

I use a very simple keyboard , Yamaha psr-E313 , but i want presets for the softsynth... here a link to Rudess's song "Ra":
If you can do this , i want the sound of the intro , the sound of the solo
and the sound of the accordion , please...:D
thanks...

Reaction score
Aahh.... Ra.... That actually happens to be my favorite Rudess song :D

I've tried recreating that intro sound on my M50 once, but failed misserably....

Aahhh..... I finally understood what you're after! Great! :D
Unfortunately, I'm a bit short in time at the moment, so I can't really do a proper search for it. But try googling it. If you're familiar with the terms and parameters, you can probably find a guide that helps you out, even if it's not a guide specific to the VirSyn Tera.

As soon as I've got some spare time (hopefully later today), I'll help you google it :)

Reaction score
I googling it..

I googling it.. but i found a very hard to do guide....
Then im searching after a simple guide or a sound file...
I have this softsynth too: Arturia moog modular , Arturia Jupiter 8V ,
Rainbow synth V2 , synth 1 , virsyn cube....:D

Ask a Question