Juno D help!

Reaction score
Hi

I need a bit of help regarding my Juno D, I can't seem to be able to find the function where I can save a group of sounds that I can access at the touch of a button for a live performance. I've gone through the manual but I can't find any relevant instructions. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
If you're thinking about a combi/performance mode, then sorry... There is no such thing
on the Juno D.

You can layer 2 sounds and split them across the keyboard but that's about it.

You can't use, for example, 4-5-6-7-8 sounds like you can on yamaha/korg workstations
and switch/layer/split them.

I think you can do that on the juno stage, and you can definitly do it on the Fantom

Reaction score
Juno D

Thanks for your help, I thought as much cause it's usually an easy function to find, I might have to get another synth for live work, Thanks again:)

Reaction score
Well, same thing is with most low-entry keyboards or hybrid "workstations".

The just don't offer real combis/performances. Even if they might call it that way

Take a look at Korg X50. I think they cost the same.
No sampler, no sequencer, very lightweight, ugly as hell - but you get the
same engine and interface as in the Korg TR (even the sounds/combis are the same)

Ask a Question