K2600 Drawbars

Reaction score
I have purchased Acousticsamples B5 organ and would like to use the K2600 drawbars to shape the sound of the organ. Currently the drawbars trigger only the virtual lower manual...they move but are not responsive - no change in sound.
I have altered the MIDI channel transmit as well as the channel reconfig in my DAW. No help!

Any thoughts how to rectify this problem and make the K2600 drawbars active on either the virtual upper manual or the lower manual.

Thank You

Reaction score
I have purchased Acousticsamples B5 organ and would like to use the K2600 drawbars to shape the sound of the organ. Currently the drawbars trigger only the virtual lower manual...they move but are not responsive - no change in sound.
I have altered the MIDI channel transmit as well as the channel reconfig in my DAW. No help!

Any thoughts how to rectify this problem and make the K2600 drawbars active on either the virtual upper manual or the lower manual.

Thank You
The K2600 drawbar implementation should be no different than my PC3's (other than the K2600 has 8 and the PC3 has 9 drawbars).

* For my Voce V5+ unit I trigger both my Voce V5+ unit CC messages to the upper drawbars are sent on channel X (X being whatever I set the Voce to receive on) and lower drawbars are received on midi Channel X+1.

* For VB3, upper and lower are received on the upper midi channel, upper drawbar CC's are different than lower drawbar CC's but the MIDI channel sent (even for the lower drawbars) is the upper channel that you assigned.

* On a Hammond XM2 module all drawbar info is received ONLY on channel 1 even if you set the XM2 to a different MIDI channel (say Channel 3). Keybed information would then be received on channel 3 but drawbars information must be received on Channel 1.

So three modules with three different tactics to do the transmission correctly. I would do more reading on B5 to understand exactly what channel and what CC's need to be sent from the K2600 for both upper and lower drawbars.

Last edited:

Ask a Question