KORG Kronos!

Reaction score
What are your thougts about this new flagship from Korg?
I've just tested the semi-weighted (wich i prefer) 68-key version, and i most say i'm in love. Great sounding, loooots of sounds, fantastic synth engines and so on!

So have any of you tested it? What do you think?

Reaction score
Having tried the 61 key version, I found the sound to be really incredible, the basic piano sound is so rich and even with the semi weighted keyboard, you can play very expresively. I worked through the presets and found the EPs great, especially the ability to add effects so easily. Organs were very playable and editable. The synth side coupled with Karma was breathtaking and worked well for composition. The sampling and sequencer again impressed and allows you to work in detail. The only thing i would have liked would be the ability to display the screen output to a bigger monitor as the writing can be very small to read. I am a fan of the M3 but the Kronos seemed to be another step above that.

Ask a Question