Korg Nautilus sequencer how to program a retard to a stop within a song thanks to all cheers

Reaction score
Korg Nautilus sequencer how to program a retard to a stop within a song thanks to all cheers

Reaction score
I could hep but please tell me more about your request.
Hi dan, thank you for your fast response.
I think I msy hsve a solution, but have not implemented due to surgery.
That said, I welcome any assistance for a solution, of only to confirm current solution candidate.
Here's a clarification of my issue- in my composition, at the end of each verse, I come to a complete stop after a ritard. This means if I'm normally at a tempo of 100 BPM, I gradually slow down at the end of a verse, come to a stop, and then after a brief delay of silence, pick up again at 100 BPM.

Thanks again Dan
and Cheers! ~ st

Reaction score
I understood. You could edit the tempo downgrade. Select the master track. Is a track 17. Go to track edit and add control data. New pop up will open with tempo from measure no...to measure no. You must have the tempo set to AUTO. Not manual. Also edit the beggining of song MASTER track to select the tempo of the song. When select auto, the tempo will be 120 by default.

Reaction score
Hi, Dan...
You sure pay attention and respond quickly !
Plus, you are helping a stranger for no large reward. A great human being !

I did become aware of the MIDI master track and the changes possible there by reading KRONOS information and sure enough, same on Nautilus !
You are absolutely right.
THANK YOU, DAN !
BEST WISHES !

~ st 4.1.2024

The full stop I need will prob handled w a defined count at the BPM in effect, and will be the same delay each time for my purposes.

Ask a Question