The Korg Nautilus Release Date?

Reaction score
I have been watching reviews on the new Korg Nautilus and wondered if any of you know when it is going to be released in the USA?

Looks like my perfect board, Since I signed up here on the Forum I have started to change my rig. At the moment I only have a Kawai MP11se as my main board which is incredible and even though Kawai has brought out a new model I feel like I would never want to change this board or at least not for another 5 years plus.

I am thinking of adding a Nautilus for my second board and even a third in time (maybe a ModX) I think it takes quite some time for you to understand what kind of rig you are looking for and I am still trying to work that out but having fun doing so!

I think the Nautilus is already out in Europe?... I then think that you could get a Kronos 2 (Used) for about the same price but the Nautilus does look a bit more streamlined and easier to use.

What a first-world dilemma lol...

Chris

Reaction score
Presently a Nautilus is only available to pre-order here in the UK.

One supplier says its due 15th Jan, another says end Jan and a third in 6-8 weeks.

At its price here in the UK for a 61 key version it is £1949 and for a 73 key it is £2199 and for 88 keys £2549.

By way of comparison a Kronos 61 is £2399

I would think that if it follows other Korg models its price will settle down at around £1700 in a year or so.

At the Nautilus price point there is not much competition

Ask a Question