Looking for a keyboard

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to the world of Keyboards/Pianos, and I really really enjoy listening to covers of great music pieces on youtube.

I'd like to start off and try my hand in learning the keyboard, can anybody recommend me a good keyboard.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to play, for eg, the piano section of " Apologize " by One Republic, while the rest of the song plays. But obviously that'll be in the far future.

Obviously it'll take a lot of practice and dedication to learn the basics etc, but in the end I'd like for the keyboard to be able to hook up to the computer so I can play along with some songs.

I know the thread hasn't be that informative, but I think you guys get the drift of what I'd like.

Price wise, I'd say £200 is around the top amount, although I could possibly stretch it to 300ish or so, but would probably have to wait until November time.

Any advice or feedback is appreciated.

Reaction score
maybe try a yamaha np30, within your budget this would be decent for a new keyboard

also if you dont mind used sometimes on ebay you can find great deals on cp33

Reaction score
maybe try a yamaha np30, within your budget this would be decent for a new keyboard

also if you dont mind used sometimes on ebay you can find great deals on cp33

Cheers, I amazon'd it, and it's £240.. not bad. I think I'll do a bit of research first, then probably buy one.
icon6.gif

Ask a Question