M-Audio Code 49 vs M-Audio Oxygen 49

Reaction score
Hi, I will buy either the M-Audio Code 49 (for about 210) or the M-Audio Oxygen 49 (for about 120). I will use it for music production with a loop-station. I'm not very into the technical differences and specifications of Midi-Keyboards. Obviously the price difference is big, but why? What are the main differences between the code and the oxygen series besides the light effects and the amount of drum-pads? Probably I wasn't on the right website, but I couldn't find a good comparison between the two of them. which one would you recommend and why?

Reaction score
Hi, I will buy either the M-Audio Code 49 (for about 210) or the M-Audio Oxygen 49 (for about 120). I will use it for music production with a loop-station. I'm not very into the technical differences and specifications of Midi-Keyboards. Obviously the price difference is big, but why? What are the main differences between the code and the oxygen series besides the light effects and the amount of drum-pads? Probably I wasn't on the right website, but I couldn't find a good comparison between the two of them. which one would you recommend and why?
1640182836962.png

1640182940298.png

1640182974568.png

Ask a Question