Moderation positions available -

Reaction score
Hello guys i just wanted to create this thread to see if anyone would be interested in being a moderating here. With the scripts and mods finalizing i really need some help with manage the forums around here. Not to mention our growth to over 1000 members.

If your interested in quite possibly being a moderator here just reply in this thread or pm me. Ill be creating moderator applications and choosing the canidates but just wanted to get a rough estimate of how many are interested.

Reaction score
I'd be interested. Depending on your needs, I've also got some PHP experience and significant software development experience, so I'm offering my services for other site improvements as well, if you need/want them.

Reaction score
Me too.

I'm far from being an expert, but the things that I do know I'm very willing to share,
and I usually offer opinions where I deem it helpful or neccessary.

I can't promise to be a constant 'moderator', but if I can help in any
way I'd be happy to do so.

John.

Reaction score
Don't bother, it's a bot - It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear.

It also neatly highlights the need for mods here!

(Apologies for Terminator-ism - I couldn't resist...)

Reaction score
Yeah these bots are no fun. I set one security measure and now it appears they are back at it. It also prevents new members from easily signing up. It reminds me of a forum i tried signing up. I literally had to go through a interview process and than i eventually gave up.

Anyhow ill get these issues resolved a little later since i rather work on the keyboard review section which finally had the update i was waiting on for about 2 months.

Reaction score
'

Yeh, they certainly are a nuisance to all concerned.

Good luck with getting it sorted out... I don't envy you that task.

John.

Reaction score
I'd be willing to be a moderator...

I believe that I been here quite a while, even though I been really busy with my school, work, band, etc; I have been getting more free time to be on the forum.

I am an experienced moderator/administrator for forum hosts such as vbulletin, invisionfree, zetaboards, phpbb, and some others. I have created some forums in my past and I also been moderators on forums as well.

I can be really good to show others where to post, get started, answer as many questions as I can, and make sure everyone is doing what they are suppose to do.

thanks!

Reaction score
Yes I'd be willing to be a moderator also, I Have many years experience of running forums as an Admin and a moderator too, Also have plenty of time to spare helping anyone who needs help.

Reaction score
Moderator Positions

Have the Moderator Positions Been decided yet ? :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Have the Moderator Positions Been decided yet ? :)
Hi Matrix,

I took the site over from the old owner a couple of weeks ago, and at the moment we've only got one moderator. As the site grows I'm sure we will need more moderators, but for now I think one is ok. I'll be sure to revisit this thread as the site grows :D

Ask a Question