MOXF Performance mode issue

Reaction score
Hello everyone ,
I am facing an issue where on the performance mode, in many presets part(voice) 4 shows distorted noise.
I check the voice itself in the voice mode, and found ok, the voice behaves like that in the performance mode only.
And this distorted noise is disappeared when push bottom “insertion”, or disable the insertion on part 4 particularly, voice became normal but without the assigned effect, i.e. the effect itself seems the cause of this distorted noise, even with changing the effects, issue persists.
I did the factory reset and issue is persisting.
I followed the trouble shootings in the manual, and nothing worked.

The issue occurred out of a sudden, just after turning it on, the only thing can be mentioned is that MOXF was connected to Boss RC600 via 5pins midi cable.
I did factory reset from utility section as per manual, with no difference.
Also I copied this performance to pattern mode, to access insertion A and B, but issue persists even when change the effect assigned in the insertion bottom.

BleePad is an example of many defected performances.

Thanks in advance,

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Do you have a warranty? If not you’re an inclined plane wrapped around a helical axis. 😎

Ask a Question