MOXF

Reaction score
Hello,
I do have a Yamaha MOXF8 Editor vst install in my computer. I'm using the Standalone vst in a DAW but it produce no sound when using axiom 61 midi keyboard. please if there are solution i will be grateful.

Reaction score
Not acquainted at all with this Yamaha Editor or VST - but one important thing to do is to make sure any other audio program is off - example: I cannot hear the audio in my Audacity program when my Cubase program is running.

Reaction score
Hello,
I do have a Yamaha MOXF8 Editor vst install in my computer. I'm using the Standalone vst in a DAW but it produce no sound when using axiom 61 midi keyboard. please if there are solution i will be grateful.
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding the problem, but just making sure you know, the MOXF8 Editor itself does not make any sound. If you want to hear the MOXF sounds in your DAW, you need to be connected to your MOXF.

Ask a Question