music stand clip on lights

Reaction score
with my music stand height being a lot lower than the height of the music book was wondering if the clip on flexi lights are long enough to reach over top of book ? I cant find any sizes and the ones I seen on amazon shows the music book being almost level with the book

thanks mark

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
ok thanks I will have a look on the uk amazon , Ive seen some with two lights also not sure what they like I guess it depends how bright they are I mean two separate flexes two goose necks , is the one you have bright enough to illuminate two pages ?

I looked at description I see no mention of usb connection is it a lead that connects into usb socket on keyboard ?
mark

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
BTW, when you're placing your order get a few of these as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Neiko-40367-Super-Bright-Flood-Light/dp/B000TZBGVS

They may look goofy as hell but they are indispensable when working around the house with the fuses pulled or in dark corners of the attic or garage.

You could even wear it to a performance if you feel like giving off a Devo vibe :D :D :D

GAry

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
BTW, I changed the link on which gooseneck model I have. The edit more closely reflects the one I actually own now. That one uses the USB connector.

Gary

Ask a Question