Need help with korg kross 88

Reaction score
Hello to all,

Does anyone know hot to turn of vibrato completely on korg kross 88 (and if it is even posible)?

I am not a keyboard/piano player and have only recently bought a keyboard only for composing.
However I have a very annoying problem, I cant program my korg to just play a pitch without any kind of vibration.
I really dont know what I am doing, but I tried changing the oscilation settings, and I havent found a "flat" one.
Is there any way to progam this keyboard to only play the pitch with no vibrations/oscilation/alteration of any kind??

I would really appreciate the help. Since i bought it only for composing and working out the temperament/tuning issues,
the automatic vibration is driving me mad and I am really starting to regret buying it...

Thank you all in advance, and if you didnt understand something about the question, or have any questions yourself, please dont hesitate to ask.

Ask a Question