New Member Introduction

Reaction score
Member of Half Past Twelve, local singing group in northern Minnesota, have web page and Facebook page, one CD released, second CD out before Christmas (I hope! It was due November 23, but didn't make it).

Found these forums when looking for help with using my Roland keyboard with computer to provide accompaniment for my group.

Details? If you like...majored in music education in college. Taught two half days as a substitute teacher, then went off in other directions. Eventually spent a few years teaching music lessons, mainly piano, a little guitar and a little voice. Didn't do much music for several (like *lots of*) years. Now getting back to it. Find I can hardly play either piano or guitar any more, and I've lost much of my vocal range. <<sigh>> I can still usually stay mostly in tune, though. Trying to remember music theory sufficiently to do some writing and arranging. One of my originals is on the upcoming Christmas CD.

My philosophy of life is to DO things instead of observing other people doing things--and that it isn't necessary to be an *expert* to do stuff. My CDs prove I live my philosophy! ;)

Vicki

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Vicki. I'm more of a club fisted, self taught clunker myself but I do have a pretty good handle on the tech stuff.

I'm glad we worked out your Roland issues today. :)

Gary

Ask a Question