New to Forum

Reaction score
Hi all, and glad to find this forum.

Have been playing piano and composing since age 6. (37 now). just put together a group with 2 phenomenal guitarists, doing rock/pop type stuff, all original. I am writing lyrics and melodies, based on music written by the guitarists. (Also playing base on keyboard until a proper bass player comes along for us).

Have a question. I have a Casio WK-200 (not the ultimate keyboard, but really serves the purposes of writing right now, which I am satisifed with.... wishing for a Rolland or nice Yamaha, but hey, we do with what we have, right?)

Question is this. When I plug in standard mike, and sing through, what software can I get (or download for free) that will pick up the voice as well as what I am playing? Is this even possible on my keyboard?:confused: I do have computer capability direct through USB on my 'board.

I just downloaded open software "Audacity". Anyone use that here?

Now... more about me.... nurse working in dermatology. Also a great canvas painter- abstract and impression.

Thanks in advance for the welcome, and I look forward to getting to know you on this forum!!

Joni:)

Reaction score
i dont think you can do it on the Casio WK-200, i think you will need a workstation but there are other ways of getting the effect you want. just to get it right you want to sing though the input on your keyboard?

Ask a Question