New Yamaha YC61

Reaction score
The perfect companion for the CP88:

Seeems like Yamaha wants to trump Nord. First they go after the Piano (or maybe Stage) with the CP73 and CP88, now they want to counter the Electro...

Reaction score
Yamaha's inability to field a keyboard with quality tone wheel sounds has been the lament of many players I know, (including myself). I won't comment beyond that, unless I hear one of the new boards and it tells me different. Fingers crossed...Don aka B3

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score

Seeems like Yamaha wants to trump Nord. First they go after the Piano (or maybe Stage) with the CP73 and CP88, now they want to counter the Electro...

Why not post this stuff in the NAMM 2020 thread instead of starting a new thread for every piece of kit?

This is all obviously NAMM 2020 pre release leakage.

Gary ;)

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I suspect that a Leslie effect might be difficult to judge fairly from a YouTube video. For some things, nothing less than a live-in-the-flesh test run will do. :)

Reaction score

Ask a Question